Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Music


For me music isn't just something that I listen to cause it sounds good, it's a more of what it's all about. I absolutely love music that can change your emotions and feelings throughout the whole thing. And I'm just not talking about a certain type of genre. I mostly listen to anything related to rock, but I always like classical music, and I don't mean classic. Music that is music. The tones and the way it flows. Most of the time when it can change how I feel is when the instruments are, violins, piano's. A symphony. Of course there's the complete other side of how I feel about music, to where sometimes I want to listen to something that gets me going, or has awesome breakdowns, or great singing. Everyone's different in what they like, but I like to keep my options open to what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment